307 arc machine
Set up and fit all tubing with proper tacks and documentation
- Welding range .500-4 ìnch
- Operation George Fisher Tube cutter
- Tacking and Deburring tubes.
Min 5 years exp in Stainless steel Welding Sheet rage 16ga-11ga and tubing welding from .500-4″ .065-.035 wall thickness and Pipe welding Sch 10-40
- Performed welding based on approved specifications.
- Performed thermal cutting and grinding operations.
- Assisted in setting-up equipment for Tig welding.
Mechanical Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service.
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Product Knowledge